Our client is on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and become the leading FinTech provider within the industry.
Different in every respect, our client has developed market-leading, business-transforming, software that spans an advisory firm’s entire business. The result is a digital transformation platform that delivers the ability to service more clients, centralise data, reduce risk and provide significant operational efficiencies.
As part of their continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within the Client Services Team for a Training Consultant. You will be responsible to produce the necessary collateral to support Wealth Management businesses in their learning and understanding of the platform via structured digital learning paths. In addition, you will deliver professional, high quality software training to clients on a range of topics.
Your key tasks will include but are not limited to.
- The generation of high-quality scripts and equally high-quality videos in line with the company standard, to support the delivery of training and to allow clients to self-serve where relevant and possible.
- The provision of eLearning modules as required by the company and driven by client requirements and new or updated functionality, utilising software such as Walk-Me.
- The operation and updating of the Learning Management System will be a key responsibility to ensure accurate record keeping is always maintained.
- Ensuring that learning materials keep pace with product updates, ahead of delivery to the client.
- Creating and delivering online training courses to clients.
- The delivery of scheduled online training to larger groups incorporating several client firms across a range of topics related to the platform.
You will need excellent communication skills, experience of delivering training or support in a directly client facing role and a high level of drive and commitment. The ability to think quickly and respond appropriately to difficult scenarios during training is also essential, e.g. technical problems, or difficult personalities.
We are looking for a Training Consultant with the following skills and experiences.
- In depth experience of Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
- Previous training or support experience (b2c).
- An understanding of the training cycle including TNA and design (including relevant TAP training accreditations).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supremely organised.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge and experience of Camtasia video production.
- Experience of/willingness to work with eLearning software.
- The ability to collaborate and enlist help and support from others.
- A tenacious and detailed approach to your work.
Additional advantageous skills and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016.
- Experience of Learning Management Systems and their application.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is a distinct advantage.
In return, the Training Consultant can expect a basic salary of £26,000 and a benefits package.