Our client is a rapidly growing business on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and to become the leading FinTech provider within the industry, offering the best support.
Due to rapid growth and ongoing expansion plans, a new Support Team Leader role has been created, to manage and maintain the market leading level of customer service our client provides. This is a great opportunity to join the Client Services Team and develop your career in team leadership, software implementation and customer support.
Working within a fast paced, ever-changing environment, you must be able to multi-task and turn your attention to something new at a moment’s notice. Whilst the scope of work for each Support team is different, the fundamentals are the same; people management, workload management and maintaining high levels of customer service.
As a Support Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of direct reports, including recruitment and onboarding
- Defining and monitoring robust processes required to deliver exceptional client support
- Providing operational support
- Working collaboratively with the Support Manager to ensure a quality and timely support service is provided
- Allocating resource effectively
- Helping shape the Support Team through active project involvement
We are looking for a Support Team Leader who has the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience in team leadership, including the ability to lead, influence and motivate a team
- Experience in setting team and individual targets and ensuring success in achieving them
- Driving team success through personal development plans and performance reviews
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Support environment
- Significant customer service experience, possessing a strong desire to deliver service at the highest level and to go above and beyond for your customers
- Demonstrable ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships
- An ability to explain technical solutions clearly at all levels
- Demonstrable interest in IT and possessing a logical approach with an enquiring mindset
- Experience in achieving process improvement
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- A high level of drive and commitment whilst demonstrating confidentiality and integrity
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This is an extremely rewarding role which offers a competitive basic salary and a benefits package to include Pension, Group Life, PMI and an Employee Assistance Plan.