An opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Analyst to join a growing business on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and to become the leading FinTech provider within the industry, offering the best support.
You will be joining the Support Team, facilitating, and coordinating client implementations by directly supporting Implementation Consultants. This is a superb opportunity to develop your career in service delivery, whilst having a direct impact on enabling the business to achieve its overall ambition.
As a Service Delivery Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Implementation team to ensure the implementation documentation is set-up & distributed.
- Supporting the customer and the Implementation team during the onboarding phase by taking responsibility for the delivery of relevant objectives from the project plan. This will involve attending internal project steering meetings and client facing project calls and maintain all onboarding records.
- Ensuring the proactive delivery of objectives within agreed time scales, including supporting the design and delivery of Business Units and Security roles for the client and their education around those areas.
- Reporting and tracking requests & incidents through our ticketing system.
- In respect of specific project objectives agreed with clients, you will be required to follow-up with the IC and communicate with Consultants/Trainers to ensure the project actions stay on track, to escalate issues and to deputise for the IC when required.
- Providing online training in response to customer ‘how to’ questions.
As a Service Delivery Analyst, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant customer service experience.
- Financial services background and or a working knowledge of financial services software.
- A strong desire to deliver service at the highest level and to go above and beyond for your customers Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team.
- Strong team-player tendencies are essential.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365.
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM and 365 a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Exchange Online (Office 365).
- Full, clean driving licence.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Career progression is supported and encouraged, and your natural next step would likely be to an Implementation Consultant.