Our client is a very well established, very highly rated national IFA/Wealth Management company, with regional offices across the UK. A vacancy has now arisen at their office in Hertfordshire for a Senior Client Services Executive.
This role will suit candidates who can demonstrate strong Administration/Customer Services experience in Financial Services/Wealth Management, who wish to progress to a higher level. Full training will be provided, where necessary. The firm offers a very friendly, supportive working environment and opportunities for personal development & career progression are superb.
As the company provides whole of market advice to its clients, it deals with a large number of Wealth Management product providers and the work is therefore very varied & interesting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients via phone & email for various purposes e.g. resolving queries, obtaining fund values, completing application forms etc.
- Writing and issuing reports to clients
- Building strong & trusted relationships with clients
- Communicating via phone & email with different product providers for various purposes e.g. progress chasing applications etc.
- Managing the in-house back office/CRM system
- Executing business submissions to product providers
- Executing annual reviews for clients
- Preparing packs for client meetings
- Diary management
- Strong Administration/Customer Services experience in Financial Services/Wealth Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to self-manage
- Works well to deadlines
- Ability to track work and ensure timely & efficient execution of tasks
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Works well in a team, as well as on own initiative
- Takes initiative when completing tasks
- Willing to learn new skills and develop more complex financial administration skills over a 12-18 month period
In return, you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £37,500 per annum and an excellent benefits package.