Our client is an award winning, highly regarded Financial Planning/Wealth Management company. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to appoint an additional Senior Client Services Administrator to join their team at their characterful offices near Bedford, where you will enjoy a stimulating, friendly & supportive working environment, with excellent opportunities for personal development & career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing full administration support to the Financial Planners e.g. processing new business & progressing through to completion, creating/maintaining client records etc.
- Working collaboratively with the Paraplanners & colleagues in the administration team
- Dealing with clients via phone & email to answer queries, up-date on fund values etc.
- Communicating with product providers to request illustrations, progressing applications etc.
- Providing training & mentoring for new team members & junior Administrators
Knowledge & experience
- Previous Financial Services administration experience within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management company, investment company, product provider etc.
- Competent in use of IT systems and software e.g. Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Experience of using back office/CRM systems etc.
- Knowledge & experience of Intelligent Office (IO) would be helpful but not essential
Skills & attributes
- Strong customer service skills
- Training & mentoring skills
- Organisational, prioritisation & time management skills
- Able to work calmly & efficiently under pressure
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & proactive
- Excellent communication skills
Career development & progression
- Progression within the role is encouraged, with regular meetings to discuss progression opportunities
- The company provides facilities & financial assistance towards the achievement of relevant professional qualifications to enable you to thrive & develop within the role