As a Senior Cashflow Sales Consultant, you will be at the forefront of translating how using our clients Cashflow Modelling Product can help transform the propositions of financial planners and wealth managers.
Working as a hands-on solution sales consultant as part of a team aiming to meet and ideally exceed a shared team Sales Target, you will drive business development of the Cashflow Modelling solution in the UK.
You will be experienced in the financial planning industry and financial products. Your role will be highly influenced by industry and regulatory change and therefore you will be on-top-of developments in the financial planning sector.
Based from home, you will be offered a competitive basic salary and bonus structure. You will also receive an excellent benefits package including life assurance, income protection, pension (10% employer contribution), excellent additional company incentives, plus training and career development.
You will be joining a company that widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the advisory experience. Operating independently under its own brand, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a global leader in the asset management industry.
As the Senior Cashflow Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and ensuring all Sales Data & Pipeline opportunities are accurately represented in Salesforce
- Demonstrating the capabilities of our client’s solution to existing and prospective users via hands-on solution sales, with an aim to close and win business
- Maintain key relationships with marketing, product and customer teams ensuring all content and developments are aligned, accurate and reflect the needs of your target market
- Building strong relationships and training broader business teams
We are keen to speak to people about this Senior Cashflow Sales Consultant role, with the following skills and experience:
- Dynamic, flexible and energetic with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Ability to multi-task and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You must be passionate about cashflow planning and long-term financial planning
- Experience of using cashflow planning tools
- Understanding of different advisory business models and processes
- Understanding of the current regulatory requirements and future changes
- Paraplanner experience preferable
- Qualified DipFS or part-qualified working towards qualification