Our client partners with mortgage brokers across the UK, helping to ensure their clients are fully protected by life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection and private medical insurance.
To support the businesses rapid growth and meet the demand of the mortgage broking firms that they support, opportunities exist for self-employed Protection Advisers throughout the UK.
Operating a remote based, home working advice model, all software systems will be provided along with administration support. As a Protection Adviser, you can expect to receive 4 qualified leads a day.
To be a successful Protection Adviser you will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong work ethic
- Customer focussed
- A background of providing protection led advice
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work from home
In return, successful Protection Advisers can expect:
- A commission structure that will enable you to receive 25% on all business, where leads are referred through to you
- Where you self-generate any protection business, you will receive a 60% commission split
- Based on the current team, realistically you can expect earnings up to 40k in year 1, with top advisers earning more than 60k