Our client is on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and become the leading FinTech provider within the industry.
Different in every respect, our client has developed market-leading, business-transforming, software that spans an advisory firm’s entire business. The result is a digital transformation platform that delivers the ability to service more clients, centralise data, reduce risk and provide significant operational efficiencies.
As part of their continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Project Co-ordinator. This is a great opportunity to join the Client Services Team and develop your career in software implementation and project management, whilst having a direct impact on enabling the business to achieve its overall ambition.
You will facilitate and coordinate client projects by directly supporting field-based Implementation Consultants. From the point a new project commences, you will be a key point of contact for the client (IFA/Wealth Management firms) and all staff responsible for the delivery of the platform.
You will need excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills, a good understanding of how financial services firms operate and a genuine passion for technology and CRM. A high level of drive and commitment will be essential.
Contribution to the development of robust procedures for project support and implementation will also form an important part of this role. Occasional travel may be required.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in administration and an understanding of the importance of good record keeping.
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM and 365 a distinct advantage
- Previous operational experience in the financial services industry advantageous
- Experience with Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Full, clean driving licence
In return, the Project Co-ordinator can expect a basic salary of £26,000 and a benefits package.
The real upside to this opportunity is the ongoing training and support and the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and being an integral part of this amazing journey.