This is a rare & exciting opportunity for an experienced, well qualified Paraplanner who has ambitions to become a Financial Adviser/Financial Planner.
Our client is a boutique Wealth Management IFA practice with HNW/UHNW clients, who include business owners, entrepreneurs, professional footballers etc. The firm’s “360 degree” approach to managing the wealth of its clients embraces financial planning, property transactions, business growth, succession planning and lifestyle/personal well-being.
You would be mentored on your path towards becoming a Financial Adviser & would be very involved in the management of existing clients and new business leads, within a very friendly, supportive, vibrant & professional working environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Discuss client objectives and KYC data with the Adviser and identify areas for planning
- Undertake research and analysis of products/services
- Conduct cashflow planning & prepare Suitability Reports/ investment strategies in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Brief the Administration team on the implementation of requirements
- Act as point of contact alongside Client Liaison Manager and deal effectively with queries from clients
- Review investment portfolios & risk profiles with clients in preparation for review meetings
- Co-attend client meetings with the Adviser
- At least 5 years’ paraplanning experience, including IHT/Estate planning & Trusts
- Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent Level 4 qualification
- Working towards/already achieved Chartered status
- Aspires to become a Financial Adviser
- Strong relationship management skills
- Articulate and well presented
- Well organised & self motivated
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
Salary up to £45,000 per annum, plus bonus.