An excellent opportunity has arisen for 2 technically strong, Paraplanners with a can-do-attitude, to join a highly successful Wealth Management firm in Hertfordshire.
The firm, which is based in attractive, characterful offices in a very appealing location, has a lively, supportive and happy working environment. It has ambitious growth plans and is at a very exciting stage in its development. Providing Wealth Management advice to HNW private clients across North London and the Northern Home Counties, the business has an emphasis on Investment and IHT/Estate planning.
With one of the Paraplanning roles being more senior, there is an additional requirement to fulfil team leadership responsibilities, whilst continuing to support the financial advisors.
You will be living within commutable distance of the head office in North Hertfordshire. Whilst both roles are primarily office-based, during the Covid pandemic a flexible working arrangement has been in operation.
To be a successful Paraplanner you will have the following skills and experience.
- In respect of the more senior of the 2 Paraplanning roles, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Senior Paraplanner / Paraplanning Team Leader.
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified with 5+ years relevant UK experience.
- The ability to carry out compliant, detailed research and technical analysis to support the advice given by the Financial Planners
- The ability to produce fully compliant Suitability Reports for presentation to clients
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
- You enjoy working in an energetic team and are happy to lend a hand to colleagues when required
As an individual you will be looking to join a Wealth Management company that offers the following.
- Personal development including ongoing professional study support
- A working environment that enhances high-level technical knowledge as well as the ability to foster client relationship skills
- An opportunity to conduct complexed technical analysis and research
- The ability to work directly with clients
In return, the Paraplanners will receive basic salaries iro £35-£42k depending on experience and an attractive bonus scheme.