We are working in partnership with a rapidly expanding mortgage and protection broker trading within one of the UK's largest network of financial advisers. With ambitious growth plans and a 25-year heritage of success, the founding director is seeking to appoint Mortgage & Protection Advisers across the UK.
We are looking for talented, passionate and career minded individuals who will embrace this exciting opportunity and be part of a rewarding journey. With access to an extensive panel of mortgage and protection providers, you will be supported to provide an outstanding service for customers.
Excellent customer satisfaction is a cornerstone of the business. You will play a key role in ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are continually met by delivering exceptional and fully compliant service and advice.
As a Mortgage & Protection Adviser, you will be responsible for ensuring your clients are kept fully updated on all available products. Through your guidance, all clients will have access to the very best mortgage and protection advice. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for generating initial appointments and managing your current clients’ needs from initial enquiry through to application and completion.
Established technology enables advice and processing to be provided remotely, giving you a range of options for flexible working.
Experienced advisers will be offered a market leading opportunity for un-capped earnings, working flexible hours to suit you and advise on a wide range of protection and mortgage products.
You will be given comprehensive support to develop your career. There is also a chance to progress into managing a team where you can grow your skills and income further.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following.
- Experience of providing mortgage and/or protection led advice.
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment.
- A track record of operating compliantly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A proactive individual with a ‘can do’ outlook.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Proven organisational ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
In return, you can expect the following on an employed contract.
- A basic salary range of £28,000 to £38,000.
- A superb, uncapped bonus structure.
- Generous earnings from advisers you introduce to the company.
- 28 days plus UK Bank Holiday entitlement.
- A Private Medical Insurance scheme after 12 months service.
- Workplace pension options after 12 months service.
- Reasonable expenses paid for office requirements and/or working from home; laptop and mobile phone provided.
Our client will also consider applications from individuals without mortgage or protection experience who are looking to venture into the rewarding and lucrative financial services sector. These roles are suited to individuals who are positive, great with people, and have a drive to succeed.
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.