Following an extended period of growth, our client, a multi award-winning, independent, whole of market mortgage and protection broker is seeking to appoint a Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their team.
Based primarily from a head office location in Derby, the successful candidate will be required to provide accurate advice on a wide range of regulated mortgage and protection products and services. Throughout the pandemic, the team has been set up to work efficiently from home.
The business prides itself on the level of customer service it provides, reflected in the number of repeat clients and recommendations secured
To be a successful Mortgage & Protection Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- A track record of providing mortgage and protection led advice
- A client bank
- A strong work ethic with a hunger to write good levels of compliant business
- An honest and trustworthy attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills with an ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
In return, the Mortgage & Protection Advisor can expect the following:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission earnings
- Company pension contributions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full and ongoing sales and product information training
- Dedicated administration support