We are working in partnership with a rapidly expanding mortgage and protection broker trading within one of the UK's largest network of financial advisers. With ambitious growth plans and a 25-year heritage of success, the founding director is seeking to appoint Mortgage & Protection Advisers across the UK.
We are looking for talented, passionate and career minded individuals who will embrace this exciting opportunity and be part of a rewarding journey. With access to an extensive panel of mortgage and protection providers, you will be supported to provide an outstanding service for customers.
Excellent customer satisfaction is a cornerstone of the business. You will play a key role in ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are continually met by delivering exceptional and fully compliant service and advice.
With our support, you will be able to provide clients with the very best mortgage and protection advice. You will be supported to generate your own appointments and managing your current clients’ needs from initial enquiry through to application and completion.
Established technology enables advice and processing to be provided remotely, giving you a range of options for working in a way that suits your lifestyle and is convenient and accessible for customers.
Our client has a generous commission structure with opportunities for un-capped earnings. In addition to commission based on direct sales of mortgage and protection products, you will be able to earn from new advisers you introduce to the organisation, ongoing renewals, and introducing other services to a range of affiliated organisations. Many of the organisation’s existing advisers have built up significant ‘passive’ income from introductions and renewals.
You will be given comprehensive support to develop your business. There is also a chance to build and lead a team of your own where you can earn from team production. The organisation’s aim is to help everyone to develop their skills and build a business.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following.
- Experience of providing mortgage and/or protection led advice.
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment.
- A track record of operating compliantly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A proactive individual with a ‘can do’ outlook.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Proven organisational ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
In return, you can expect the following on a self employed contract.
- A superb, uncapped commission structure.
- Generous earnings from advisers you introduce to the company
- Earnings from renewals
- Earnings from introducing business to affiliated companies (for example conveyancing, commercial insurance, commercial mortgages).
Our client will also consider applications from individuals without mortgage or protection experience who are looking to venture into the rewarding and lucrative financial services sector. These roles are suited to individuals who are positive, great with people, and have a drive to succeed.
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.