Our client is an independent mortgage and protection broker that has been in business for over 20 years. Priding themselves on their customer service, the business maintains a number of repeat customers and receives high ratings on review websites.
Due to the continuing growth within the business our client is seeking an experienced Mortgage Administrator who could be looking to take the next step towards becoming a Mortgage Advisor. The ideal candidate will provide an integral functional, supporting the Managing Director. Ideally you will have full knowledge of the Mortgage market and good systems knowledge of Trigold.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success and gained knowledge within a Mortgage administrative role.
To be a successful Mortgage Administrator, you will:
- Provide a proactive, fast and efficient mortgage processing service at all times in accordance with our clients SLA’s, Policies and Procedures.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, solicitors and lenders by phone, email or in writing.
As a Mortgage Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with lenders, clients and solicitors
- Progressing mortgage and protection applications through to completion
- Liaising with clients to obtain relevant documents and information
- Checking all documents and information submitted by the client is compliant ready for submission to the lenders
- Understanding and knowing your way around all compliance documents, such as ID, bank statements and income verification
- Accurate keyboard skills are essential
We are seeking a Mortgage Administrator with the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Previous experience working in the mortgage sector or financial services is essential
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Be confident, resourceful, and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner and excellent customer service
In return the Mortgage Administrator can expect a basic salary up to £25,000 dependant on experience.