This Marketing Manager role is joining the team of an exciting and forward-thinking team with a laser focus on consumer and brand experience. This is a remote working position that will require you to visit the head office based in Wimbledon 8-12 times per year. You will be driving business growth in the UK, whilst working with the head of marketing UK & AUS to develop and execute exciting marketing activities.
The company operates independently under its own brand as a wholly owned division of a global leader in the asset management industry. This new and exciting brand gives the company the opportunity to challenge the status quo and show up differently.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of customer facing communications: overseeing the communications schedule, editing content, turning tech speak into relatable content
- Managing the content repository and calendar
- Manage the production of event presentations, collaterals, and merchandise
- Executing campaigns (end-to-end) to support both top and bottom funnel activity
- Planning, delivering, and tracking exceptional prospect and customer events
- Supporting the head of department, UK&AUS; managing ad hoc projects (e.g., solution launches)
- Working closely with the digital team to coordinate pre and post event communication
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably CIM qualified to level 4 or be qualified by experience
- Extensive marketing experience - preferably in a B2B market
- A solid grasp of marketing within the FinTech sector
- Experience of working with financial advisers (a big plus!)
- Significant experience of event and exhibition planning and execution
- Experience of deputising for a line manager
The company widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the financial advisory experience. They use open software architectures combined with unmatched industry experience to simplify a complex digital landscape to help advisors compete and grow. Their solutions support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, representing over three million end-investors, with over $ trillion assets serviced across its platforms.
On offer is a competitive basic salary and a fantastic benefits package.