The Principal/owner of a well established, directly regulated sole trader/boutique IFA practice wishes to retire in 2 years time. As such, a very rare opportunity to acquire an extremely profitable IFA practice has arisen on the Herts/Essex border.
The successful candidate will be employed throughout this period - salary up to £75K, depending on experience & qualifications. You will then work alongside the owner, with a view to buying the practice when the owner retires after 2 years.
Excellent, high quality client back, with around £55 million AUM.
- experienced, well qualified IFA, ideally Chartered or close to achieving
- experienced & knowledgeable in IHT/Estate planning & Trusts
- excellent relationship manager
- have superb presentation skills
- be well organised & highly efficient
- always have clients’ best interests at heart
- have a real desire to run their own business