Our client is a long established, boutique IFA/Chartered Financial Planner practice, with HNW & UHNW clients, who include high profile professional sports people & highly successful entrepreneurs. The firm occupies modern offices in a very attractive, semi-rural location.
The firm is part of a Group of companies which embraces a “360 degree” approach to providing comprehensive, creative solutions for its clients, via collective expertise across a range of inter-connected areas of advice, including Wealth Management, Legal, Property, Business Growth & Succession Planning, Lifestyle Planning & Personal Wellbeing.
The firm is now seeking to appoint an experienced, technically competent Adviser to assume responsibility for managing & developing a portfolio of HNW clients, advising on Investment, Retirement Planning (including SIPPs & SSAS), Tax mitigation, Estate Planning & Trusts. Full administration & paraplanning support will be provided.
Required skills & experience:
- qualified & authorized to advise (Level 4/CAS/SPS
- ideally Chartered, or working towards
- experience in advising HNW clients
- well presented & articulate
- excellent relationship management & influencing skills
- very well organized
- able to operate effectively in a non-bureaucratic environment, with little supervision
- highly motivated
- positive attitude
- entrepreneurial mindset
- comfortable working as part of a small, close knit team
This is a very rare & exciting opportunity for the right person.
Salary £50K-£60K, plus excellent bonus potential.