Our client is on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and become the leading FinTech provider within the industry.
Different in every respect, our client has developed market-leading, business-transforming, software that spans an advisory firm’s entire business. The result is a digital transformation platform that delivers the ability to service more clients, centralise data, reduce risk and provide significant operational efficiencies.
As part of their continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within the Client Services Team for an Implementation Consultant. Your task will be to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of technology into wealth management businesses of all sizes and types, whilst continually seeking to improve client outcomes, at the same time as maintaining time scales and agreed budgets.
You will develop your skills and experience by working with some of Microsoft’s latest and best technologies including Dynamics CRM, Microsoft 365 and the incredible business automation and reporting capabilities of Microsoft’s Power Platform.
Your key tasks will include but are not limited to.
- Ensuring a good customer experience based on delivery, communicating proactively, professionally, and supportively
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Specifically, project managing all aspects of delivery with the client and the wider team in the areas of data migration, training, consultancy, and reporting needs, plus any technical development, to meet client objectives
- Ensuring clarity for customers at all stages of their implementation
- Working closely with cross functional teams to deliver client requirements and escalate where necessary
- Maintaining consistent records for all projects, including where delivery by other teams and by the customer
- Applying your knowledge and experience to ensure that projects are well managed, and results are predictable
- Focusing on always improving customer outcomes
- Working as part of a team and when required, autonomously
- Influence implementation strategy where we can improve client outcome
You will need excellent people, consultancy and communication skills, a genuine passion for technology and CRM, in addition to being supremely organised. A high level of drive and commitment will be essential, and you will be an open-minded and logical individual with excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to juggle multiple demands. This role will challenge your technical, planning and communication skills. Understanding how financial services firms and products operate is key to understanding and solving customer challenges during the implementation cycle.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant with the following skills and experiences.
- Previous operational or advisory experience in the financial services industry
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrable experience in capturing client requirements and establishing clear objectives and priorities
- Experience of running meetings and workshops with key stakeholders
- The ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Excellent relationship skills essential
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Problem solving under pressure
- Good personal time management and self-organisational skills
Additional advantageous skills and experience.
- Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
- Experience of / qualifications in software training
- Full, clean driving licence
- Willing to work anywhere in the UK and to stay away from home when required
In return, the Implementation Consultant can expect a competitive basic salary and benefits package.