Or client is on a mission to disrupt financial planning and wealth management technology and become the leading FinTech provider within the industry, offering the best support.
Different in every respect, our client has developed market-leading, business-transforming, software that spans an advisory firm’s entire business. The result is a digital transformation platform that delivers the ability to service more clients, centralise data, reduce risk and provide significant operational efficiencies.
As part of their continued growth, opportunities have arisen for IFA Support Analysts. This is a great opportunity to join the Support team and develop your career in service delivery, whilst having a direct impact on enabling the business to achieve its overall ambition.
As part of the 2nd line support team, you will provide first class remote support to users by.
- Providing remote software support to customers via telephone and email
- Diagnosing reported issues
- Reporting and tracking faults through a ticketing system
- Adhering to all support standards, processes, and procedures
- Providing online training in response to customer ‘how to’ questions
- Documenting and maintaining specific practices and standards, as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience within financial services and or a working knowledge of financial services software
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information
- Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, relationship, and organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- A genuine passion for technology
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and company benefits package.
In time, you will have acquired highly valued skills and experience. As such, your natural next step would likely be to a Senior Analyst position or perhaps a technical or project-based role in another department. The support team provides a springboard into the wider business.