Our client is a well known, highly rated firm of Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs), with offices across the UK.
A vacancy has now arisen at their office in Hertfordshire for an IFA Administrator. This role will suit candidates who can demonstrate good Administration and/or Customer Services experience in Financial Services/Wealth Management. The firm offers a very friendly, supportive working environment and opportunities for personal development & career progression are superb.
As IFAs, the company provides whole of market advice to its clients & therefore deals with a large number of Wealth Management product providers, so the work is very varied & interesting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients via phone & email for various purposes e.g. issuing documents, completing application forms etc.
- Communicating via phone & email with product providers for various purposes e.g. submitting new business, issuing Letters of Authority, progress chasing applications etc.
- Managing a diary chasing system
- Managing the in-house back office system
- Actioning post/emails received in the office & via Head Office
- Scanning, filing & other general administration duties
- Previous Administration/Customer Services experience in a Financial Services company e.g. IFA, product provider etc.
- Well organised
- Able to self-manage
- Works well to deadlines
- Ability to track work and ensure timely & efficient execution of tasks
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Works well in a team, as well as on own initiative
- Takes initiative when completing tasks
You can expect a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits package.