Our client is an independent, whole of market, city based, mortgage and protection brokerage. Offering a Private Client service, the business has formed strong relationships with a wide variety of lenders and offers significant industry experience, particularly around the complex income structures of high-net-worth individuals, where the average loan size is £1.3m.
Supporting the continued growth of the business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Broker to join the team and provide specialist advice to HNW individuals across a wide spectrum of occupations including Investment Bankers, Barristers, Entrepreneurs, Business owners and those involved in the world of Sports, Music and Entertainment.
The Mortgage Broker will have the following responsibilities.
- Provide bespoke mortgage solutions for new and existing HNW clients within the banking, private equity, law, professional sport, and entertainment industries.
- Understand a client’s needs to help secure their property on the best possible terms.
- Maintain the highest professional standards and ongoing personal development.
- Adhere to compliant working practises.
- Work effectively with Senior Management and the wider team to share best practice.
The Mortgage Broker will require the following skills and experience.
- A proven track record of delivering mortgage led advice to HNW individuals.
- Competence, credibility, empathy, and resilience.
- An ability to build and maintain trusted relationships.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communicative ability.
- Highly effective in a team environment but with a demonstrable track record as a self-starter.
- You will hold the full CeMap qualification (or equivalent) along with competent advisor status.
In return, the Mortgage Broker will be offered a basic salary iro £30,000 and an open-ended bonus structure. Qualified client leads will be provided, offering significant uncapped earnings potential.