An established global digital wealth provider who provides end-to-end technologies for financial advice are seeking a Head of Regional Marketing to join their team with the flexibility to work from home plus Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension (10% employer contribution), excellent additional company incentives, training and development.
As a Head of Regional Marketing you will:
- Create regional marketing plan and manage regional budget across priority projects and initiatives, in line with global strategy.
- Provide strategic leadership across all tactics required to drive awareness of and interest in our brand and offering, convert leads, and drive sales conversions.
- Oversee cross-channel strategy and channel decisions.
- Lead, develop and coach regional team.
- Maintain highly personalized content across channels, executing social campaigns, curating our brand’s archive of digital assets and stories, and supporting digital initiatives.
- Manage relationship with the global product teams to plan and execute timely customer and regional market communications of product enhancements or new products to market.
- Manage productive relationships with local agencies, keeping them on strategy, ensure highest quality work and budget efficiency.
We are looking for a Head of Regional Marketing with:
- A track record of fulfilling a 'Head of Marketing' role with exposure to IFAs and Wealth Managers and/or marketing a wealth management proposition D2C.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related; MBA preferred or equivalent experience.
- Extensive professional experience working across a variety of marketing functions and holding leadership roles.
- Demonstrated experience driving customer growth through successful marketing strategies.
- Highly strategic, data and customer focused.
- Collegiate and enthusiastic about harnessing the views of others across a diverse organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Their purpose is to widen access to financial advice because they firmly believe, financial advice has the power to transform lives for the better, and should therefore be accessible to the many, not the few.
If this sounds like the Head of Regional Marketing role for you click apply now.