A growing business that widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the financial advisory experience is looking for a Global Insights and Analytics Manager in London.
You will be responsible for bringing customers’ needs to life across the business and actively further their purpose of widening access to financial advice. For doing this, you will receive a range of benefits including flexible working opportunities, 26 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years’ service), 2x charity days, Income Protection Plan, sick pay, a pension scheme, Private Medical Scheme, a dental plan, an Employee Assistance Programme and a Share Purchase Scheme.
As Global Insights and Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Global Marketing team to support the CMO in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- Developing and delivering an effective global insight framework and specific research programmes supporting brand, marketing, reputation and customer experience development, leading regional teams in the delivery of local components, ensuring effective communication and high value across the organisation.
- Supporting the CMO to define and develop a well-understood and reputable global brand, generating strong preference and driving market share.
- Developing and managing brand health tracker, identifying what needs to be measured to track success of the brand.
- Developing tracker survey, vendor management, analysing and disseminating results across the organisation.
- Partnering with internal teams to collect and organise client data to build a holistic and actionable view of the client.
- Developing a common system of measuring marketing impact, ensuring consistent metrics are used to measure marketing success across the business and demonstrate ROI.
- Developing a display of marketing analytics, KPIs, and metrics using data visualisations that provide wider teams with a real-time window into marketing performance.
- Ensuring the dissemination of key insights throughout the organisation and providing research thought leadership to the organisation, overseeing training for internal stakeholders.
- Playing the lead role in helping the organisation become more familiar and competent in the recognition and use of effective client and market insights in decision-making, with the aim of turning this into an area of future advantage.
We are looking for a Global Insights and Analytics Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in commissioning and managing multi-market qualitative and quantitative research programmes.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Experience in managing global brands.
- Experience in managing client experience and client satisfaction.
- Experience in FinTech, financial advice, Saas, Tech and/or broader financial services industry.
If you feel that this role isn’t quite right for you but you know someone that you feel may be interested, why not recommend them via our referral scheme or share this advert via the social media sharing icons located just beneath the advert title.