A growing business that widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the financial advisory experience is looking for a Global Brand Manager in London.
You will be responsible for strategy, portfolio & architecture, as well as for effectively guiding and managing third-party creative and design agencies to bring the brand to life through impactful creative. For doing this, you will receive a range of benefits including flexible working opportunities, 26 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years’ service), 2x charity days, Income Protection Plan, sick pay, a pension scheme, Private Medical Scheme, a dental plan, an Employee Assistance Programme and a Share Purchase Scheme.
As Global Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting a coherent vision that guides development, planning and delivery and can be translated across the business and geographies.
- Maintaining a well-articulated purpose that is cohesive and differentiated in the market.
- Defining and maintaining effective architecture and portfolio, including structuring, naming and relationship between corporate/product brands.
- Overseeing strategy execution, governance and training, ensuring the brand is understood and lived across the business and its identity is maintained across touchpoints and experiences.
- Developing team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required.
- Effectively sourcing, guiding and managing third-party creative and design agencies to bring the brand to life in impactful, on-strategy creative.
- Managing budget for third-party creative and design agencies.
- Pitching and reporting progress of all creative projects to senior leadership.
We are looking for a Global Brand Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of working collaboratively to create relevant and differentiated strategy.
- Functional understanding of requirement for best-in-class creative execution (e.g., design, creative brief writing).
- Knowledge of FinTech/SaaS sector.
If you feel that this role isn’t quite right for you but you know someone that you feel may be interested, why not recommend them via our referral scheme or share this advert via the social media sharing icons located just beneath the advert title.