An excellent opportunity has arisen for a newly created Financial Planning ‘Growth Manager’ to join a highly successful Wealth Management firm in Hertfordshire, with superb annual earnings potential of £100K+
The firm, which is based in attractive, characterful offices in a very appealing location, has a lively, supportive & happy working environment. It has ambitious growth plans and is at a very exciting stage in its development. Providing Wealth Management advice to HNW private clients across north London and the northern home counties, the business has an emphasis on Investment and IHT/Estate planning.
The Financial Planning ‘Growth Manager’ is a ‘hybrid’ role, which will involve you splitting your time between giving advice to an existing client bank and coaching a team of 3-5 Financial Advisors (an anticipated 70/30 split of your time).
To be a successful Financial Planning ‘Growth Manager’ you will have the following skills and experience.
- You are fully Diploma Level 4 qualified and can demonstrate significant experience of holistic financial planning with UK clients
- You have ideally gained some experience in the corporate market
- You have a proven track record of developing professional introducer relationships
- You have a natural, proactive coaching style and know how to lift the morale and performance levels of a remote based financial planning team
- You have experience of helping create individual business plans to further develop team focus and enhance productivity
- You have experience of managing individual and team activity levels
In return, the Financial Planning ‘Growth Manager’ will receive the following.
- High quality pre-and post-sales support, enabling you to focus your time on the demands of the role
- The opportunity to work alongside a well-trained team with the latest technology
- Salaried or self-employed package options
- If salaried, a basic salary iro £65,000 (negotiable depending on experience) and benefits package
- A performance related bonus structure, with an anticipated OTE of £100k