Our client is a well established, highly regarded IFA/Chartered Financial Planner practice in Cambridgeshire, which provides wealth management advice to HNW Private Clients & Corporate Clients.
Due to continued growth, it is now seeking to appoint an additional Financial Planner, to take over, manage & develop an existing book of quality clients & to proactively acquire new clients via referrals, following up leads from the marketing department etc.
You will be provided with full administration & paraplanning support, leaving you free to spend all your time advising clients & generating business. The firm occupies very pleasant offices, with excellent facilities for client meetings & provides a very friendly, supportive, team orientated working environment.
- qualified & authorised to advise i.e. Level 4 Diploma, CF30/CAS/SPS
- working towards/having achieved Chartered status would be helpful
- at least 5 years’ advisory experience
- well organised, energetic & highly motivated
- excellent relationship management skills
Remuneration & benefits:
- Competitive salary, according to experience & qualifications
If you feel that this role isn’t quite right for you but you know someone that you feel may be interested, why not recommend them via our referral scheme or share this advert via the social media sharing icons located just beneath the advert title.