SFR has an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Financial Adviser to join a well established, highly successful Wealth Management practice, which provides advice to HNW private clients in Hertfordshire & the surrounding counties on Investment, Retirement Planning & IHT/Estate planning.
The firm is based in characterful offices in a pleasant village location & provides a lively, supportive working environment. It has ambitious growth plans & is at a very exciting stage in its development.
You will be responsible for servicing/managing an existing HNW client bank & for leveraging the strong relationships which you will build with these clients, in order to further develop business through the family generations & referrals etc.
You will be provided with:
- Flexibility to work from home, should you wish
- Full administration & paraplanning/report writing support, provided by a well qualified, experienced team
- A book of quality, active clients to manage & develop
- Quality lead generation, via seminars, client events etc.
- Opportunity to have a share in the business after 5 years
You will need to be/have:
- Qualified & authorised to advise (Diploma/CAS/SPS)
- Ideally Chartered, or progressing towards
- Proven experience in working successfully with wealthy clients and developing trusted relationships
- Strong business development, presentation & influencing skills
- Proactive, energetic & highly motivated
In return, the Senior Financial Adviser can expect a salary of £55K-£70K, according to experience & qualifications and superb annual earnings potential of £100K+ (there is no requirement to bring clients).