An opportunity has arisen within an Independent Wealth Management firm for a Financial Advisor to service an existing client bank. In this capacity, you will be securing the current client FUM and provide an outstanding client service experience.
You will have the chance to work with existing clients to sell through the family generations and gain referrals into other trusted relationships. Clients are located throughout North London and surrounding Northern Home Counties.
Success criteria in this role will be linked to the protection of Funds Under Management and the generation of new income.
We are looking for a Financial Advisor, who is:
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Able to offer 5+ years holistic financial planning to UK clients.
- Able to demonstrate a proven client servicing track record.
- Experienced at creating additional opportunities through introducer relationship and referrals.
- Experienced around investments and pensions.
- Knowledgeable around compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with limited management oversight.
In return, you can expect a basic salary up to £55,000 (negotiable depending on experience) plus a performance-related bonus structure. Anticipated OTE is £70k and uncapped.
You will be given high-quality pre-and post-sales support and will benefit from working with well-trained paraplanners and administrators using proven processes and the latest technology.