Our client is a Partner business within a leading FTSE 100 Wealth Management organisation. Established over 5 years ago, our client has been protecting and growing the wealth of their clients through trusted advice and a unique investment approach.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-employed Financial Planner to support the continued growth of the practise by servicing referred client leads and establishing new business opportunities across London and the northern home counties. With continued investment in products and services, people, and technology, as well as a strong service delivery ethos you will have a compelling proposition to offer your clients.
As a Financial Planner you will:
- Meet clients to understand their financial needs and goals
- Grow your client base through referrals, personal networking and establishing professional introducers
- Prepare and implement financial plans
- Provide periodic updates on the performance of investment portfolios
- Maintain the highest standards of client care, professional conduct, and regulatory compliance
We are looking for a Financial Planner with:
- Previous experience in managing client relationships and providing financial advice across investments, pensions, and tax planning
- Professionally qualified and authorised to provide financial advice
- An ability to work within a close-knit team
- An ability to work from home
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with financial planning software
With a flexible working arrangement, administrative support, guidance from the Practise Partner, online technical training and development sessions and an open-ended bonus structure, you will be provided an interesting and challenging career within a first-class working environment.