Our client is an independent, whole of market, city based, mortgage and protection brokerage. Offering a Private Client service, the business has formed strong relationships with a wide variety of lenders and offers significant industry experience, particularly around the complex income structures of high-net-worth individuals, where the average loan size is £1+m.
Supporting the continued growth of the business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Equity Release Adviser to join the team and provide specialist Equity Release advice to new and existing clients referred by the Senior Management, Mortgage and Protection Advisers.
The Equity Release Adviser will have the following responsibilities.
- Provide Equity Release advice for new and existing clients.
- Understand a client’s needs to help identify whether lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans are the best solution.
- Maintain the highest professional standards and ongoing personal development.
- Adhere to compliant working practises.
- Work effectively with Senior Management and the wider team to share best practice.
The Equity Release Adviser will require the following skills and experience.
- A proven track record of delivering Equity Release advice.
- Competence, credibility, empathy, and resilience.
- An ability to build and maintain trusted relationships.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communicative ability.
- Highly effective in a team environment but with a demonstrable track record as a self-starter.
- You will hold the full CeMap (or equivalent) and CeRER qualifications.
In return, the Equity Release Adviser will be offered a basic salary iro £40,000 and an open-ended bonus structure. Qualified client leads will be provided, offering significant uncapped earnings potential.