Our client is a full-service wealth management house redefining the UK financial planning market. Launched in 2008 they are recognised as one of the fastest growing financial services organisations in the country, operating across both retail and corporate sectors with a rate of growth consistently beyond 20% for each financial year and their annualised income exceeds £85 million.
Our client is looking for a Divisional Director to manage one or more acquired businesses in the South-Central region. This will involve developing, implementing, and managing a business plan that encompasses organic growth, resources, profitability targets and client outcomes. The role is expected to be a stakeholder and contribute to the development of the business along with integrating the companies processes and systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Responsible for the divisional management of one or more acquired office/s in the South-Central region, with accountability for the region’s business plan, including commercial targets, location, people and growth strategy.
· Oversee performance management and manage adviser performance and succession.
· Work with the Head of Office and on-site managers within the office, providing leadership aligned to the companies' objectives.
· Responsible for resource structure, planning and allocation, working in conjunction group HR and the MDs of Partnership and National.
· Develop and drive organic growth, implementing relevant initiatives and changes to drive results.
· Responsible for advisory conduct in conjunction with risk and compliance functions
· Responsible for service delivery to Clients.
· Ensure Conduct Risk frameworks and requirements are fully embedded into the business area plans, policies, processes, procedures and practices.
· Work with managers on site to ensure that operational processes within the office follow requirements and standards.
· A strong understanding of the UK investment management and advisory markets, and the UK regulatory environment.
· A strong overall understanding of the advisory process.
· Strong leader with experience of managing a team and sales management experience.
· Financial acumen with experience of budget and P&L management.
· The ability to develop teams to meet commercial targets.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· A proven ability to successfully manage to a budget while driving growth.
· A good understanding of how an IFA business makes a profit and can articulate the component parts of this.
· Proven change management experience – with the ability to lead and influence a large team through change.
· Previous experience of the UK advisory market.
· Previous experience of managing sales teams to meet commercial targets.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Compensation dependent on skills and experience, 25 days annual leave, Pension, Private medical insurance, Training towards industry recognised certification, Cycle to work scheme