In this newly created global role, you will play a key part in the upcoming, significant expansion of an established, global Digital Wealth provider, who provides end-to-end technologies for financial advice.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, Social & Paid you will work with the Head of Digital Marketing to execute the digital marketing plan, ensuring the delivery of an excellent digital experience to clients and stakeholders. Your role is both strategic and hands-on. You will be working closely with the Global Comms team and translate and execute the global comms and content strategy for digital channels, producing, publishing, and getting the right content to the right customers at the right time. You will also be responsible for planning and executing digital campaigns through paid media.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with the Head of Digital marketing to create and deliver the digital marketing strategy across online marketing channels including owned media, with the objective to create customer centric, omni-channel experiences that clearly link to business objectives
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices in digital marketing
- Constantly push to deliver an industry leading digital experiences and engaging content that meets the strategic objectives of the business, supported by analytics
- Adopt ownership for all owned Social, paid Social and other Paid media
- Partner with the Global Comms team to translate the global comms & content strategy and help in the development, and management of corporate content across all Social platforms
- Work with Regional Marketing teams to provide global bank of Social content to localize for products and markets, and align content calendars
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are being met
- Coach and train colleagues in understanding how to leverage social media best practices
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners include agencies, content publications, and social media platforms
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with:
- A strong understanding of the FinTech sector
- Extensive experience of working collaboratively to create and execute cohesive digital strategy
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns via Google AdWords, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and previous experience utilizing social media platforms like Hootsuite, Percolate and Advertising studio
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational and time-management skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, and be able to establish and initiate own work and set own objectives and milestones
- The ability to suggest and develop creative ideas and treatments for online content (such as video, copy, images) for multi-channel campaigns
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications or a related field
In return, you can expect a flexible working arrangement, a competitive salary, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension (10% employer contribution), excellent additional company incentives, training and development.