Our client is a rapidly growing, fast paced, award winning technology and investment solutions business, with a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
To support the continued growth of the company a new opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Consultant within an award winning, diverse, and fun Client Services team.
You will provide brilliant customer service and share a commitment to support and develop your skills in the financial services industry.
As a Client Services Consultant your key responsibilities will include.
- Helping financial advisers and clients with their day-to-day use of the platform, and investment products
- Providing support primarily via phone, plus email and live chat, on a variety of topics
- Working as a team to ensure that administrative processes are completed in a timely manner
- Maintaining awareness of FCA requirements and adhering to company compliance policies and procedures
As a Client Services Consultant you will have the following skills.
- A love for providing great customer service
- Excellent communication
- The desire to learn new skills and knowledge
- Strong organisation - the ability to multi-task and switch priorities
- The ability to work well in a team to do the right thing for clients
- The desire to work in a busy, fast paced office
Previous experience of working in a financial services role would be beneficial but isn’t essential.
Our client can offer you:
- An excellent training programme, providing all the support you need to be successful in this role
- If the idea of further education interests you, support will be provided to study for IOC qualifications
- A sociable and friendly atmosphere
- A commitment to employee wellbeing
- A long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces
You can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will be reviewed each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance