An established global digital wealth provider who provides end-to-end technologies for financial advice are seeking a Client Cashflow Solutions Consultant.
You will be the at the forefront of demonstrating how our client’s software can transform the propositions of financial planners and wealth managers. Working within a specialist, high-quality team, you will deliver online and face to face training (when restrictions are lifted), helping to enhance the overall client experience.
As a Client Cashflow Solutions Consultant you will:
- Support the Client Cashflow Solutions Manager with the production of core materials and timetables to be used to support sales teams, online webinars, face to face training and product videos.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of our client’s software solutions to existing and prospective users
- Produce on-line articles driven by the specific needs of financial planners and wealth managers
- Maintain key relationships with marketing, product and customer support teams ensuring all content and developments are aligned, accurate and reflect the needs financial planners and wealth managers
- Build strong relationships and train channel partner sales/training teams
- Continue with CPD training and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the team
We are looking for a Client Cashflow Solutions Consultant with:
- A passion for cashflow planning and long-term financial planning
- Previous paraplanning experience, associated products and technology
- Experience of using competitor cashflow tools
- A dynamic, flexible, and energetic mindset, with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- A strong team ethic
- Great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity, and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple
- An ability to multi-task
- An experienced user of MS Office
- Qualified DipFS or part-qualified working towards qualification
In return, you will have the flexibility to work from home along with an attractive basic salary and monthly bonus structure. A full benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension (10% employer contribution) and excellent additional company incentives, training, and development.