Our client operates independently under its own brand as a wholly owned subsidiary of a global leader in the asset management industry. Our client widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the financial advisory experience. Our clients solutions support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, representing over three million end-investors, with over $1 trillion assets services across their platforms.
To support the on-going growth of the business a new opportunity has arisen for a Cashflow Sales Manager.
In this exciting, business critical role you will drive business development and be at the forefront of translating how using our client’s Cashlfow Modelling product can transform the propositions of financial planners and wealth managers.
As a player / manager, you will lead by example, with hands-on solution sales whilst also mentoring your team to meet and ideally exceed Sales Targets.
You will be experienced in the financial planning industry and financial products. Your role will be highly influenced by industry and regulatory change and therefore you will be on-top-of developments in the financial planning sector.
As a Cashflow Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for business development activities
- Responsible for the management of the cashflow sales team, with a view to working with the team to meet and ideally exceed Sales Targets
- Maintain and ensure all Sales Data & Pipeline opportunities are accurately represented in Salesforce
- Demonstrating the capabilities of the solution to existing and prospective users via hands-on solution sales, with an aim to close and win business opportunities
- Maintain key relationships with marketing, product and customer teams ensuring all content and developments are aligned, accurate and reflect the needs of the target market
- Driving a continuous improvement culture within the team
As a Cashflow Sales Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Financial Services industry knowledge
- Experience of using cashflow planning tools
- Competent in using and working knowledge of Intelligent Office
- Project Management experience
- Experience of a consultative nature
- Understanding of different advisory business models and processes
- Understanding of the current regulatory requirements and future changes
- Managerial experience
In return, the Cashflow Sales Manager, will receive an excellent basic salary, bonus structure, car allowance and benefits package.