Our client is the largest mutual life insurance, pensions, and investment company in the UK. With a welcoming, friendly, and flexible culture, our client aims to make you always feel included.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a highly successful Pensions Distribution team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis. Due to current growth within this team, there may be future opportunities for this role to go permanent.
You will manage a London / NW London panel of IFA accounts. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to build on current business levels and look at ways to grow product offerings. You will be remotely based but ideally living in the North West London area so you can meet with your panel 3-4 days per week to build relationships.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver agreed new business targets from a panel of Intermediaries in a manner that satisfies all regulatory and compliance responsibilities and meets our clients Corporate objectives.
- Deliver personal sales targets from a panel of Intermediaries
- Develop new Intermediary relationships
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Support and follow-up central sales campaigns and national Partnership events
- Knowledge of relevant competitor propositions
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have managed a large panel of IFA’s and companies with multiple needs.
- Confident in understanding of technology used by advisers including research and analysis systems, platforms etc.
- Ability to discuss and debate industry issues, technical and legislative updates in a competent and influential manner
- Commitment to achieve QCF Level 4, RO4 + RO2 within 18 – 24 months
- Strong relationship building skills, both verbally and written communication
- Full driving license
In return, the Business Development Manager can expect.
- A basic salary up to £47,000 and an ote iro £102,000.
- Company car scheme or cash allowance.
- An extensive range of benefits.
- Glassdoor ranked our client as among the best places to work in the UK
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, working hard to attract the best talent for their award-winning team, whose diverse people bring different skills – whatever your educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.