Our client is one of the UK's leading wealth management firms. To support continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to champion core business development initiatives and support the delivery of the direct channel sales targets with oversight from the Private Client Business Development Manager.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Executive will include:
- Maintaining high levels of knowledge across the full range of products and services to ensure leads are triaged to match client needs with relevant products and services
- Work closely with the Private Client Business Development Manager to facilitate new sales opportunities, including the attendance of events such as client seminars and business development prospecting events
- Proactively identify barriers to conversion of leads and sales growth by ensuring detailed data is capture on leads
- Develop efficient, effective solutions which make full use of all internal stakeholders/functions
- Coordinating analytics and reporting contributing to the development of comprehensive MI reporting
- Presenting feedback on progress of the direct sales strategy to management
We are seeking a Business Development Executive with the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear ability to deal with both individual sales opportunities alongside operating strategically to deliver the firm-wide sales growth.
- Ability to network and build relationships with both existing clients and new prospects using communication skills.
- Keen insights into measurement of sales performance
- Knowledge of data visualisation tool, Tableau (not essential but ideal)
- Competent use of advanced Excel functionality
- Demonstrate creativity and competence in putting together presentation materials
- Has a genuine interest and curiosity in people and their stories
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to the role with a desire to develop
The Business Development Executive will have the following qualifications and experience:
- CISI IAD Level 4 (preferred)
- Minimum of three years’ working in financial services in a front office role
- Demonstrable experience of launching and implementing a new sales/growth initiative
- Experience of interaction with prospective clients while working to a busy schedule
- Track record of collaborative oversight and synthesis of ideas/information drawn from all relevant stakeholders
In return, the Business Development Executive can expect a competitive basic salary, a discretionary bonus structure and an attractive benefits package.