Opportunities exist for Business Development Consultants roles within the intermediary distribution sales team. The purpose of the role is to create new and productive relationships with financial advisers and develop existing firm relationships, playing an integral part in helping the company achieve its new business targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing directly to new business targets
- Responsibility to develop and close new business opportunities with small to medium sized IFA/wealth management firms
- Follow up referred warm leads following initial fact finds
- Generate own leads through proactive fact find calls, potential with large firms to be referred to a BDM
- Identify, develop and close smaller new business migrations to the platform
- Regional investment specialist to drive sales and promotion of products
- Onboarding new firms to -
- Ownership of onboarding and training process for small to medium size firms
- Assist onboarding and training process for large firms
- Conduct external face to face meetings with firms as required
- Collaborative working and knowledge sharing within regional team and whole department
- Maintain high standards of professionalism at all times
- Ensure that all compliance procedures and processes are adhered to including personal training
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and bonus structure and an excellent benefits package.