An award-winning, very well-regarded Financial Planning/Wealth Management company with a number of offices across the UK is looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join their small, friendly team at their attractive office near Bedford.
Along with a competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus, you will also receive private medical insurance, death in service (4x salary), income protection insurance, pension scheme and financial assistance for professional qualifications.
As an Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Making appointments for Financial Planners.
- Processing new business & keeping clients updated with the progress of their applications.
- Progressing to completion of the business.
- Creating & maintaining accurate client records in systems, including Intelligent Office (IO).
- Liaising with clients & product providers to process clients’ requirements.
- Preparing clients review packs for Planners’ client meetings.
- Responding to client queries via email, telephone, and letter.
- Answering telephone & general administration e.g., filing, scanning, dealing with post etc.
- Supporting in the development and maintenance of client relationships.
- Supporting & training colleagues as required.
We are looking for an Administrator who has the following skills and experiences:
- Administration and/or customer services experience gained within a Financial Services environment i.e., IFA/tied adviser/product provider etc.
- Competent in use of CRM system/back-office systems & IT systems and software (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Confident communicator at all levels, with the ability to adapt approach depending on audience & manage difficult discussions.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, and proactive approach.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Team player.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known, forward thinking, highly successful company that offers a stimulating, friendly & supportive working environment, with excellent opportunities for personal development & career progression.