Premium Career Transition Programme - 7 Step Plan
Working with clients, our success-based service is about understanding the client as an individual and their unique circumstances, tailoring our support appropriately and providing energy and inspiration to achieve career goals.
Career outcomes have included full time employment, interim, consultancy, non-executive directorship, charity and setting up own business.
Complementary initial meeting:
- Chemistry discussion to ensure both parties are happy to work together.
- Build rapport and ensure confidence for the task ahead.
- Listen to fully understand the priorities and objectives of the individual.
- Agree on a one to one tailored coaching plan.
Understanding yourself and what is important:
Your offering to employers:
- Articulation of your proposition.
- Personal marketing material – including CV structure, cover letters, LinkedIn and Personal Value Proposition.
Routes to market:
- Sharing the key proven tactics within the visible market of recruiters and adverts.
- Detailing the process to maximise the highly successful invisible market.
Executive Interview approach:
Discussing the fundamentals of key interview principles.
- Questions likely to be asked and questions to consider asking.
- Coaching the “next level” executive discussion interview process.
Negotiating Salary & Terms skills:
- Timings for negotiating
- How to negotiate
1st 90 Days in your new role:
- Understanding the importance of “On-Boarding”.
- Benefits to employer and employee.
- Method for ensuring success.
Our Support includes the opportunity to discuss how it is going, brainstorm and provide ongoing encouragement.
Support ranges from an agreed number of meetings plus email and telephone access, through to our success-based service where support is available until the desired outcome is achieved or for the agreed length of the programme, whichever comes first.