Graduate Support Programme
Fundamental tools to further your career.
We offer a complimentary initial 20 to 30 minutes discussion to ensure you feel the programme is appropriate. This includes sharing take-away actions for you to implement immediately, without any commitment to proceed.
This Programme covers:
CV review, coaching & advice.
- Analyse your current CV.
- Discuss positives & development points.
- Share latest market thinking on Top 5% CV requirements.
- Coach on developing your CV in line with Top 5% CV status.
- Provide format structure.
- Share Example CV.
- How to prepare.
- Key questions employers ask.
- Structure to answer question.
- Questions for you to ask & their importance.
- Video interviews.
- Advice for on the day.
Personal Evaluation to enhance your offering.
- Personality profiling with recruitment specific analysis via McQuaig.
- Provides information on the likely questions you will be asked if a psychometric evaluation is required.
- Around 75% of FTSE 100 Companies use psychometric tests. With more firms using them it is increasingly likely you will encounter one.
- The 30-page report also includes details on your strengths, development areas, leadership style & the ideal environment for your next role.
- Demonstrates your appreciation of self-analysis & emotional intelligence.
The Programme provides.
- 2 X 60 minutes individual coaching.
- 2 hours review of documents by Joe Lawless.
- Proven Job Search fundamentals to us